Fostering Foundational Skills
Our Developmental Activities Include:
- Attentive Talking: Language is key to learning for infants—and not just hearing a steady stream of words. Research indicates a back-and-forth exchange of words, sounds, and expressions between caregiver and child is an active ingredient to brain development. Throughout all hours of daycare school, our caregivers not only talk to your baby but also tune in to their responses and encourage vocalizing and babbling.
- Story Time: It’s never too early to start reading to children. Every day, our professional caregivers read to your baby, which boosts his or her awareness, listening, and memory skills.
- Rhyming & Singing: Song and music strengthens cognitive skills and enhances babies’ moods. Our caregivers are often singing and cooing to your infant, creating a loving and positive environment.
- Rocking & Cuddling: Caregivers provide continual physical and emotional support to your infant through rocking and cuddling. These early interactions positively influence Social-Emotional development.
- Positive Play: Our experienced teachers encourage play with carefully selected toys to help develop your infant’s gross and fine motor skills, hand-eye coordination, visual tracking, and creative and cognitive skills.
- Safety First: As they develop their motor skills and minds, babies need plenty of room to move and explore. To ensure your little one’s safety, the nursery in our infant program complies with the strictest state and federal safety regulations, as well as those imposed by toy and equipment manufacturers.
Your Baby’s Home Away from Home
The first few years lay the foundation for success for the rest of your child’s life, and we know you wish you could be there for every moment. That’s why we offer a collaborative infant care program. Our staff and caregivers work so closely with parents that they often feel Eagle’s Nest Child Development Center is extended family. Our approach to infant childcare is both professional and personal. Through research-informed environments and activities, we help foster essential skills for school and life, while nurturing your baby’s pivotal early development.